Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friend to Friend

I am having a go at another Moxie Fab world trigger this week its a funky typewriter.  I found a digi one at Free vintage digi stamps that I thought worked well.  I printed it, then stuck it on some light weight cardboard and cut it out to give it some dimension.  I also used this weeks sketch from I Spy Sketches the red and black stripes is supposed to look like old typewriter ribbon.  Remember those I used them in school they where so messy and inky.  Hmmm maybe that's where we all got our addiction to ink. 
So here is my card.....



Have a great day
Sandy :)

7 comments:

  1. Cool card! You're right -- the ribbon colors are perfect. I've been meaning to do this challenge, since I have multiple things that fit the theme (for once -- ha, ha)
    ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous. The black, white and red combination is just perfect for the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember the old black and red type writer ribbon! And carbon paper! And those useless pencils with an eraser on one end and a stiff bristled brush on the other. Wow! Now I feel old. I love this card. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card, clean straight lines and style and the colours you have used remind me of the old typewriter ribbons. I started out in school with this old style typewriter LOL Ok not really showing my age ok.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! I learned to type on a typewriter and was very thankful when our school got computers! To this day I swear that I can't spell properly and I wasted a lot of paper on typos! :D Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sandy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the challenges Sandy! The colours and the typewriter go so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..