Saturday, February 2, 2013

Muse Challenge #2



I wanted to play along with the new challenge over at Muse Card Club this week. The muse card done by Suzanne Dahlberg of The card yard it had me intrigued with its funky top cut and bright colors.. 


Suzanne Dahlberg
I used my creative cutting system oval shapes to get the top and it worked really well.  Suzanne has a great tutorial on her blog showing how to do the top cut with the bigshot and nesting dies.   I loved the flowers and the bright colors that Suzanne used.  I knew I had this pretty bright floral paper so I just went with that..  I found the ribbon in my stash and liked the pretty flower on it so popped that on.  I found this a fun card to make and would definitely do this shape of card again.. 



I would like to welcome a new follower today Mary.  Hope you enjoy having a peek around my little blog of cards.. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the gentle curve at the top of your card. The combination of patterned papers is so pretty too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Muse Sandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Sandy! I can see that you were totally inspired! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Sasndy, very different, love the bright flowers.
    Happy crafting,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh SO cute! Love the curved top (which was more difficult than it looked!) and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy! I love your take on my card, mostly because of that perfect brad and the gorgeous paper that contains bright pink - my fave color for crafting! I also really love that sentiment. Thanks for playing at Muse and for finding inspiration in my card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get over to tell you how much I loved your take on Suzanne's card for MUSE, Sandy. It's brilliant and should be one of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..