Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Create....




I Love water color!!! I have just discovered how much fun it is.. I just brought the water colors last week and have only used them once, so had to have a go with them today. This is a mix of water color on the right and acrylic paints on the left boy did I have some fun.. You should have seen my hands..  I am trying to incorporate my handwriting into my pages and reading today a post from cloth paper scissors magazine, thought I would have another go.. 
 I have done something similar before with my writing but played with this a lot more.  Did some doodling on the black with my white pen and enjoyed doing that.. Used the dylusions stencil luscious leaves for the shapes on the left and just moved it around and used all different colors should see the stencil.. Its very pretty now.. Think maybe I should put the black border on the left with the spots but I kind of like it like this.. So to me this is finished and love the bright color.. Tracy at Mixed Media Monday went out of her comfort zone and went grunge.  So I went out of mine and went lots and lots of color and my own handwriting..  So think that was big time out of my comfort zone.. 

I am going to link this up with 
Artists in blogland
Balzer designs

Have a great day
Sandy :)



2 comments:

  1. Its so fun for me to hear the artists thoughts to a piece -- thank you for sharing that! I love how you've used the stencil as the foundation for all the waves of colour on the left -- its brilliant and perfect! Love the piece and love that you stepped out of your comfort zone! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages....full of wonderful color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..