Thursday, June 20, 2013

Aussie tag swap, June.

Swaps have been completed, mailed and received so its that time of the month where its the big reveal... This month for the Aussie tag swap I sent my tag off to Tanya.. The theme this month was 'Queen for a day'. I struggled and got really stumped I had the crown and made a completely different tag altogether, but then I mucked it all up and had to start all over again..  So this was my second attempt and if you had of seen the first you would have said this was so much better anyway.. 

 I think Diane of cardenofelan rocked this theme.

Diane's tag 
Close up of the wonderful
flowers and pretty pin and butterfly


Am I not the luckiest to receive such an amazing tag in the mail from Diane. Love happy mail.. Those flowers are so pretty and the little quotes down the side so beautiful. What about the picture wow.. Love the bling on the crown so many little details.
 What fun this swap is, I am enjoying the themes it is challenging me to think outside the box and come up with tags I would never have thought of doing. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. These tags are really good!Thanks for sharing!
    Judy (#4 woyww)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, What a delightful idea to make a mannequin a 'Queen for a Day'. They are such hard workers in real life that your idea is a fitting tribute.
    Well done Sandy....glad you are still enjoying our Aussie Swap.
    Hugs..Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..