Monday, October 14, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody #31

This week we have a new sponsor at Challenges 4 Everybody 
So come on and join in the fun with our Anything goes challenge and you could win 3 images of your choice.


I chose this beautiful image of a Butterfly isn't it just lovely and so many ways to use this fantastic image. I know this one will be a favourite to use in my journaling.  I printed it onto one of my Gelli plate paintings and fussy cut it. I thought it worked really well.. Its all popped up with dimension tape.  The fly wording is one from the The alley way stamps its a freebie image.. 

Sponsor Links:

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sandy, I love butterflies so very much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi came here looking for your desk and found your beautiful card, I do hope you are feeling a little better, I suppose no news means nothing. My thoughts are with you.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..