Monday, October 28, 2013

October creative dare..


Today I just wanted to do some watercolours.. I so wanted to join in with Tracy at Mixed Media Monday   as the prize this month is a water colour set.Grumbacher
How awesome to win this prize.. I have been feeling a bit flat since my cat went missing.  So thought this was just the thing to get the mojo flowing and it did feel good to just paint with watercolours and just play.. Flowers where the go I thought as they always make me feel happy..  Tracy cut some flowers out like this last week with paper and I thought they looked really cool with the droopy petals.. My husband said mine look like they are missing some petals.. Oh well maybe I didn't get them quite right but it was fun to do.. Thanks Tracy and the great group of Mixed Media Monday ladies for the great encouragement and inspiration to just have a go.. 
My quote is " Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties" Erich Fromm.

Have a great day
Sandy :)

1 comment:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..