Monday, March 3, 2014

Challenges 4 Everybody #39 DT

Well its time for a new challenge over at Challenges 4 Everybody 
We have as our sponsor this week  Bugaboo stamps  If you link up with your entry and you are randomly picked, you get to pick 7 free digis of your choice. So come on and join in the fun as always, its Anything goes. 



This month I chose this fun Bugaboo Glass of wine a day image I coloured it in with my watercolours and a paint brush.. I added touches of silver sparkles with a silver signo pen.  The paper is from Kasazz such fun bright colours bit different for me but thought it suited how I had coloured the image. The flourish is a Tim Holtz movers and shapers die cut.  I gave this card to my sister for her birthday she laughed and thought it was funny.  Have a few friends this image is going to go down well with. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)


1 comment:

  1. I love your good humor card. It is bright and bold and makes a statement (a medical statement nonetheless-hee hee). Very fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..