Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 13 Clue...

This week at Art Amusement the prompt is 'Clue'. So straight away I thought question mark???  ok so what next I need a riddle to solve so I googled Riddles and what a perfect one popped up there for me to do... So used one of my Deli paper bags and made a little hidden pocket. So the answer to the riddle is in the pocket, just follow the arrow... Click to make it bigger if you cant see the riddle...


Now 
deliberately
popped
the 
answer
down 
further 
so 
that 
it 
didn't
pop
straight 
up 
on 
the
screen
at 
you.. 
so 
scroll
for 
the 



inside

Did you get it without the answer? 

So some details here about the facebook group called art aMUSEment, it is run by Kelly Hoernig.  Its a fun group and this year Kelly came up with the idea of picking 52 cards of the same size and doing a card with a theme every week so thought this would be a fun thing to do so I am going to join in. Well as many times as I can.
Here is a Link to the video that Kelly popped up on the facebook page. Take a look and maybe you might like to join in too.. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..