Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blitsy mixed media competition...


I saw this on Blitsy today and thought I would enter. All the details are at blitsy crafts national scrapbooking day challenge 2 if you want to enter too.  So what you have to do is use 2 of the chosen mediums.. I used 3 of them, paint, ink, and gesso.. You also have a colour scheme.. That was not hard to use as they are my favourites. So I went with a tag and used the Tim Holts movers and shapers dies for the butterflies..  Gelli plate background with diamond stencil.. I just had to have spots so they made an appearance.. The love quote stamp is from Stampin'up 'Butterfly prints'. 
So linking this up at https://blitsy.com/inspiration/index/view/butterfly-love-/

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. I really love this one Sandy, I love burlap and butterflies, I love your colors. well I am leaving some bloggers love on a great friends blog. <3...Hope to see more of you on line. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag my friend!!! Love the pop of burlap in the middle. Adds such great texture. Hugs,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..