Monday, May 5, 2014

Wonky village...

Today I watched Sundays with Sandee on frosted designs.. This week it was a new lettering style to try called Wonky lettering.. So I was thinking ok this looks a fun one to do and wanted to just do some more in my watercolour book.. So this is what I came up with.. Its a wonky village in the sky, goes perfectly with the wonky lettering, thanks Sandee for the inspiration...  



I found Madeline de Kemp on Pinterest and all her wonderful bright creations worth taking a peek at her flickr page here. Such fun bright colours Madeline uses, cant help but make you smile at the wonderful things she does. I don't think this will be my last village somehow...

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole!!! This is fantastic Vicki!!!!! This is such a fun and whimsical village and you're sooooo right! The wonky lettering goes perfectly with this page. Love, love LOVE it!!
    Huggsss,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do need to do more villages, this wonky village is awesome! LOVE your lettering too, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..