Sunday, June 15, 2014

Index Card A day June 11, 12, 13 & 14

June 11 Toy Camera 

I had such a difficult time with this prompt was going to collage a camera on a card but just was not feeling it. I was going to do it again but nah... So this is it folks I called it done and dusted.. 

June 12 Paisley

Now I had more fun with this one lots of doodling and just used a sharpie markers to colour it in.


June 13 Book Review

Ripped out a book page and glued it on a card.. Then I circled the letters spelling 'Book Review'.  Next because its collage week I collaged some cut out books out of a magazine and went around them in brown marker.. Some brown Gelato and a bit of watered down Gesso over the book paper.. Washi tape letters at the side..

June 14 Magenta

Trying to experiment with more collage type cards so this is paper weaving. Was fun to do something different...

So 2 weeks of ICAD done and I am so far up to date with them all.. Having a great time doing these. So come on over to daisyyellow ICAD and find out all the information and join in on the fun... 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..