Monday, January 19, 2015

Inspiration Journal...

.

I did it!! I made my first Donna Downey inspired, inspiration journal... I have an inclusion in it too with all the small flap pages.. Took me 6 shops to find those grommets that go at the side for the ribbon to go through.. Finally found them, they are just called large eyelets here in Australia.. My favourite colour is blue so the first one that I made had to be blue..  I only have one inclusion in it at the moment, I have to save some more random bits for the small flap pages.. I just love that big blue button on the front, looks like its made out of a shell, found it in amongst my stash of buttons.. 

Looking forward to doing my first page of the year as I joined the Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday group for 2015.. So you will see my pages pop up fortnightly as I follow along.. But seeing's as I am in Australia I will be having Inspiration Thursday.. :)

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..