Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sketching...


Sometimes I just grab my sketchbook and draw.. Today I was looking at the characters on my computer. I have them on the background screen. I have always thought they were rather cute. So today I grabbed my pen and sketchbook and as it randomly changed I drew a few characters. So this is a mix of all the different ones that rolled by. Yes bugs need boots too. I like the person at the bottom they have a cape on. Kind of like they are there saying.. Just moving through you cant see me among all this weirdness. 

So day 15 of the #90daysofblogging accomplished. If you would like to pop over and see what the others joining in on this challenge are up to today.. 
Here are the links...
Tamiko McCurry
Donna Lueders
Sandee Setliff
Sharon Estes
Yvonne Armatage Gebauer 

Have a great day
Sandy :) 

2 comments:

  1. I like the caped person, almost looks like he is walking his pet (the booted bug) if he had a leash drawn on him! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little doodles. You do such a great job of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..