Thursday, July 9, 2015

What do you do with the Index cards?

So you have all these Index cards and I often get asked, yea but what do you do with them? Some people give them away. Some people pop them in boxes and look at them now and again. Some have them on coffee tables. 
What do I do with them?
 I use copies of them in all sorts of ways.
Do you want to see what I did with these copies of my index cards?



Well pop over to my post at the Helmar blog today and you can see 
what I did with these copies of my index card and were this little guy ended up. 

While you are there if you could leave me a little comment to say you dropped by I would really appreciate it. 

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done with your ICADs & enjoyed reading your step-by-step process on the Helmar blog. I am going to have a good long browse of your blog to see what other gems I can find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..