Friday, August 19, 2016

Butterflies.

In my art journal today.  I made a card recently with some Darkroom door stamps. When I was practicing the technique with distress inks and spraying watercolours, I had a few butterflies that I really liked. I cut them out and had them on my desk, so thought I would make an art journal page for them to sit on.


I used my Neocolor II and a waterbrush for the background. Then I went over it with Gesso to tone it down. I added the Donna Downey stencil words with some Decoart acrylic paint in Purple Pizzazz over the top and then added circles with black Gesso and splattered it all with watered down white Gesso. So all just fun stuff to do.

Here is the card that I did with the distress inks and Darkroom Door stamps.


Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..